We are happy to inform you that the Selection process for Austria, Japan and USA is officially relaunched, after the approval by the ISIC Board and ISIC Expansion Subcommittee consisting of the following members:
- Sanita Rugina, SIA “ISIC.LV” – ISIC Latvia
- Radek Schich, GTS Alive s.r.o. – ISIC Czech Republic
- Michal Bučko, CKM SYTS – ISIC Slovakia and ISIC Board Member
At this stage, we encourage you to either submit Expression of interest (in the attached form) on behalf of your organization or share this information further among potential applicants.
The deadline for submission of attached Expression of interest (EOI) to firstname.lastname@example.org is March 3, 16:00 CET.
All applicants who submit a completed EOI will receive:
- Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) ISIC PER selection process to sign. Signed NDA will be expected by ISO within 7 days.
- PER application guidelines
All applicants who signed NDA will receive full instructions and all documents, with the deadline for submission of the full PER application and business plan. All received PER applications are expected to be evaluated by April 30 at which time results will be approved by the ISIC Board and published.
Should you have any further questions about the procedure, please feel free to direct them to email@example.com.